Student Representative Program
We’re looking for passionate and motivated student representatives to play an important role in promoting the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences to future students. You’ll represent our Faculty at a range of student events and share your experiences on what it’s like to study at Monash.
This is an extra-curricular, voluntary program, open to current undergraduate students within our Faculty and based at our Australian campuses. It’s an opportunity for you to gain professional skills you can use in your future career and positively contribute to the Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences community.
As a student representative, you’ll be helping promote Monash to prospective students throughout the year. You’ll inspire others to consider pursuing a degree and career in health.
Your tasks as a student representative include:
- Volunteering on Open Day August 5th [required]
- Providing a student perspective and answering questions from prospective students at events
- Assisting with campus tours
- Contributing to Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences marketing and social media activities.
We have a limited number of roles focused on social media. You’ll be asked to share your experiences and life as a Monash student on our instagram account, through photos and stories.
What you’ll gain
- Improve your skills in public speaking, teamwork and leadership – it’s great experience to add to your resume
- Become part of a network of other Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences students and meet people outside of your course
- Opportunities for training and development
- A professional headshot and reference for LinkedIn
- Acknowledgement of your efforts at an end-of-year function
How to apply
We have been overwhelmed with the enthusiastic response to our Student Representative Program and have had to close applications early. Thank you for your interest - please check back later in the year for our 2019 application dates.
For more information on the Student Representative Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org