Masters and PhD Research Scholarships
Do you want to solve global energy problems?
We are currently looking for high-achieving passionate researchers to enter one of the three multidisciplinary Masters and PhD research programs listed below.
- Eradicating Energy Poverty (PDF, 0.22 MB): Improving equitable access to sustainable energy.
- Energy Future (PDF, 0.15 MB): Production, storage and use of hydrogen along with the reduction of carbon emissions.
- Grid Innovation Hub (PDF, 0.17 MB): Digital transformation of our electric grids.
These programs integrate perspectives including Engineering, Social Sciences, Information Technology and Business Studies to address the technological, social, governance and commercial challenges we face in solving the problem.
Monash Postgraduate Energy Research Programs
Make a difference while advancing your career with a Master or PhD from leading Australian University*.
- AU $35,872 tax-free stipend^ per year
- Zero fees^
- Industry co-supervision, placements and networks
- Real world impact
Express your interest by 15 October 2018 (AU & NZ applicants) and 1 March 2019 (International).
* Times Higher Education (2018)
^ Candidates must also apply for Monash University Scholarships. Where applicable, each PhD program offers a top-up of $8000 to H1 or equivalent students who have been successful in receiving a scholarship. Eradicating Energy Poverty PhD program offers a stipend of up to AU$27,872 per year.