Applications for the MITI program are welcome from penultimate and subsequent year undergraduates, Masters and PhD students who meet the following criteria:
1) Citizenship/Visa requirement
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or
- Hold an Australian permanent resident/humanitarian visa, or
- Hold an international student visa
2) Education requirement
- Be enrolled as a full-time Monash student, completing an undergraduate degree and have commenced their penultimate year of study. (ie. If completing a three year degree, you must at least be currently in your second year of study. If completing a four year undergraduate degree, then your third year is your penultimate year).
- Be on a credit average or above.
- Be enrolled as a full-time Monash student completing a postgraduate qualification (coursework or research) at Masters or PhD level.
For all graduate research students, prior discussion with your current supervisor is advised to ensure there are no issues with workload and any existing scholarship arrangements are not affected.