- ICT applications must be received at least 7 days prior to orientation date
- Engineering applications must be submitted to EEA at least 7 days prior to orientation date
- All dates are subject to change and are limited by class capacity. Program end dates are subject to successful completion of all components of the program.
- The ACS Professional Year Program’s graduation date may be at least 4 weeks later due to professional body processing times. Weekend dates may change subject to class capacity.
- Graduation date may be delayed due to Christmas and Easter breaks/leave etc.
|January 2022||Only Sunday||January 21, 2022|
|February 2022||Only Saturday||February 25, 2022|
|March 2022||Only Sunday||March 25, 2022|
|April 2022||Only Saturday||April 29, 2022|
|May 2022||Only Saturday||May 27, 2022|
|June 2022||Only Saturday||June 24, 2022|
|July 2022||Only Saturday||July 22, 2022|
|August 2022||Sat or Sun||August 19, 2022|
|September 2022||Sat or Sun||September 16, 2022|
|October 2022||Sat or Sun||October 14, 2022|
|November 2022||Sat or Sun||November 11, 2022|
|December 2022||Sat or Sun||December 9, 2022|
In the event of any change to the class capacity, you will be informed at least one week before orientation.