Applying for Green Steps
How to apply
Step 1: Sign up for the Take One Step challenge and commit to an action to live more sustainably.
Step 2: Prepare a 60–90 second video presenting three ways you’ll roll out your Take One Step pledge across the University.
Step 3: Upload your application, complete with resume and video, via the application form before midnight on the application deadline date.
Here are a few ways to make your application stand out:
- Be creative with your Take One Step. We're looking for students (and 'Steps') who think outside the box.
- Take a look at the Sustainable Development Goals and consider how you might align your action with a social, environmental or economic target or indicator.
- Please read the Take One Step User Guide to help with creating an account and using the platform.
We'll also ask you to submit a video of yourself with your application explaining three actions you would take to implement your ‘step’ or pledge across Monash University.
- Check out this guide on how to shoot an effective video.
- When filming your video, make sure you reference your step on Take One Step and explain how it might be implemented as a campaign or set of activities across Monash.