About Green Steps
Green Steps is an award-winning sustainability leadership program run by Monash Sustainable Development Institute. The program offers innovative and practical sustainability training and consultancy projects for ambitious emerging leaders.
Over the past 20 years, the extracurricular program has transformed lives, launched careers and most importantly, created a network of leaders who are now working in organisations to make the world a more sustainable place to live.
The course will teach you to:
- Gain an understanding of global sustainability challenges through the lens of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Develop new skills to transform attitudes and drive change for a more just, sustainable and resilient world.
- Take a deep exploration into two major sustainability issues: climate change and inequality.
- Explore how sustainability is applied within organisations and develop your individual leadership capabilities to effectively promote and lead sustainable change.
- Engage in interactive, group-based learning.
- Build your personal and professional leadership capabilities.
- Apply your skills and develop solutions to real-world sustainability problems.
- Be part of a select cohort of emerging sustainability leaders