Online Sustainability Modules
You'll learn about:
- The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- What it takes to be a leader for sustainable development
- How businesses are engaging with the Goals
- The importance of interdisciplinary collaboration
- The collaboration skills you need to help address global challenges
These four modules are interactive and engaging. They're easily accessible to all Monash students, no matter your discipline or background. What's more, they're free! They are fully self-paced and self-directed and take one to two hours each to complete. Features include a video collection of leading sustainable development thinkers and experts, interactive quizzes, and multiple choice questions.
What you'll learn
How to access
These modules are free to current Monash students and staff. Here’s how you can access them:
Step 1 - Visit the Alexandria Repository website
Step 2 - Sign in with your Monash email address
Step 3 - Once you’ve signed in, either search for the titles in the search bar (select Syllabus to refine your search) or use the links below.