Interdisciplinary industry project for sustainable development solutions
In our capstone unit, you'll put all your new skills to work. With your team, you'll work on a 12-week project to find solutions to a sustainability governance, policy or management issue identified by one of our exciting partner organisations.
This unit will teach you to:
- Work within an interdisciplinary team to develop a project that will result in 'real-world' change for sustainable development.
- Understand the different perspectives, values and associated politics of a change management project.
- Use a suite of tools and mechanisms to influence, support and facilitate change towards sustainable development at a variety of scales.
- Develop a context specific and relevant solution strategy grounded in the latest evidence.
- Present a well-argued change management intervention strategy that is practical for industry.
Is this course for you?
This unit is an advanced-practice unit for people who wish to develop professional competencies for working effectively in an applied interdisciplinary context working towards sustainable development outcomes.