Understanding Human Behaviour to Influence Change
You'll learn from leading behaviour change experts how to unpack public policy challenges using a behavioural lens. We'll teach you our very own BehaviourWorks Method. We'll show you how to identify key drivers and use behaviour change techniques to bring about real world results.
This unit will teach you to:
- Understand and analyse individual behaviour in a way that identifies opportunities for change.
- Unpack public policy challenges and identify real-life behavioural solutions.
- Prioritise behaviours and target audiences to understand key drivers of behaviour and potential solutions.
- Apply an evidence-based methodology to design and evaluate a range of behaviour change interventions.
- Effectively communicate potential behaviour change programs.
Is this course for you?
This unit is suited to people wanting to enhance their leadership skills and take their career in sustainable development to the next level. The until will appeal to people with a range of experience across sectors, including: business, community advocacy and government.