MUARC Advisory Council
Meet the esteemed members of our Advisory Council. Their diverse experience is helping shape our strategy, research and training needs and opportunities for growth and global networking.
The Council meets twice per year and serves in a strategic advisory role, with no oversight of Centre finances. The Council’s Terms of Reference are to:
- provide advice on the research and training needs of industry and government in injury prevention across transport, workplace and community sectors
- provide advice on how MUARC can create a broader reach and bigger impact
- provide advice and facilitate growth opportunities in Australia, the Western Pacific Region and globally, consistent with MUARC Strategy
- provide advice and facilitate opportunities for collaboration and networking
- provide advice and facilitate opportunities for promotion of MUARC activities