Data Science for Managers - 3 day executive short course
- 8 May 2018 at 8:30 am – 10 May 2018 at 5:15 pm
- Monash Conference Centre, 30 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Open to:
- Anyone seeking to understand Big Data, Data Science capabilities and data-analytic functions.
- $3,895.00 each, 3+ registrations $3,695.00 each
- Register here:
- Alumni; Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Faculty of Arts; Information Technology; Law; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Other events; Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science; Science; Seminars & Workshops; General
Monash Information Technology and Monash Business School present a complete 3 day tour of Data Science for the professional seeking to understand how Big Data is revolutionising the business landscape and aiming to build out Data Science capabilities within their organisations or to manage Data Science and data-analytic functions.
LEARN why Data Science has become an intrinsic feature of modern business
BECOME your organisation's expert on the utilisation of data and analytic resources
MAKE effective business decisions throughout the data and model life cycles
UNDERSTAND the value of data and its organisational availability
- Leanne Waller
- wk 03 9903 1441, mob 0418 890 882
- Monash Faculty of Information Technology