Fundamentals in Obstetric Care
- 20 April 2018 at 12:00 am – 21 April 2018 at 12:00 am
- Seminar Rooms 1 & 2, Translational Research Facility
- Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Australia
- Open to:
- $250 for Monash Health and Monash University staff + $100 hands-on activities (Optional) $300 for external registrants + $150 for hands-on activities (Optional)
- Medicine, Nursing, Health Science
This course is designed for Obstetric registrars, GP-Obstetricians, Midwives and House Medical Officers interested in Obstetrics.
This 2-day course includes presentations by world-renowned clinicians and scientists. It will enhance your understanding and you will obtain up-to-date management advice for common complications of pregnancy and birth. There will also be an opportunity for you to bring case-studies for further discussion.
Please refer to the website to register for the course and for up to date information on the program, speakers and CPD points.
- Filippe Oliveira