Global Legal Hackathon 2018
- 23 February 2018 at 12:00 am – 25 February 2018 at 12:00 am
- Learning & Teaching Building
- Open to:
- All welcome
- Alumni; Business and Economics; Engineering; Law; Other events; General
You are invited to the inaugural Global Legal Hackathon, taking place in 40 cities worldwide over the weekend of 23-25 February 2018.
- Do you have a tech solution to fix some of the legal industry's biggest problems?
- Want to engage with some of the industry’s most high profile people in the legal tech space?
The Global Legal Hackathon brings together the world's leading legal thinkers and doers in support of a unified vision: rapid development of tech solutions to progress the legal industry and the function of law and justice.
Monash University is the exclusive Victorian host and this exciting opportunity is now open for registration.
- Faculty of Law, Monash University