Learn how to have a limitless mindset
- 15 February 2018 at 6:30 pm – 15 February 2018 at 8:30 pm
- Monash University Room G.81, 19 Ancora Imparo Way, Clayton, Monash University
- Clayton campus
- Open to:
- Public, Monash Alumni/Staff/Students
- Register here:
- Alumni; Education; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Other events; Public lectures; General
Dr William Tan is an international speaker, educator, author, neuroscientist, medical doctor, paralympian, world record breaker and philanthropist with an extraordinary life story. He contracted polio aged two, has been paralysed from the waist down since, and has also more recently been diagnosed with Leukaemia.
Dr Tan sees no limits to what he can accomplish and has not allowed himself to think small. Come and hear Dr Tan’s inspirational story on how having a limitless mindset can change your world.
- Monash Education
- Monash Education, Monash University