Pulmonary Rehabilitation Training
- 30 May 2018 at 8:30 am – 30 May 2018 at 5:00 pm
- Monash University
- Peninsula Campus
- Open to:
- Register before 30 April, 2018 to receive discounted early bird rate of $580. Full registration $650.
- Register here:
- Peninsula campus; Seminars & Workshops
Are you a physiotherapist, exercise physiologist or nurse? Lung Foundation Australia is proud to deliver pulmonary rehabilitation training for clinicians in Melbourne. This comprehensive training delivers both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to deliver a best-practice pulmonary rehabilitation program.
What does the training include?
- Self-directed pulmonary rehabilitation training online (5 hours) is offered as a pre-requisite, covering the pathophysiology of lung disease and fundamentals of pulmonary rehabilitation. If you have successfully completed this online training within the last 12 months you may be eligible for a discount.
- A one-day interactive workshop covering practical information and best-practice considerations for establishing and delivering pulmonary rehabilitation programs.
- All participants will receive a practice-resource kit.
- CPD points are available.
- Todd Robinson
- 1800 654 301
- Lung Foundation Australia