Researcher Meeting at the Monash University Accident Research Centre
- 16 July 2018 at 12:00 pm – 16 July 2018 at 1:00 pm
- MUARC Teaching Room 312, 21 Alliance Lane
- Open to:
- Monash staff and students
- MUARC; Public lectures; General
The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) invites you to its next Researcher Meeting, a one-hour showcase of selected experts from the field of injury prevention. This instalment will see presentations from Dr Carlyn Muir, who will provide updates on MUARC’s WHO Collaborating Centre activities, and Tony Carden, a third-year PhD student from the University of the Sunshine Coast who will discuss his research on safety regulations for led outdoor activities.
The presentations are open to all Monash staff and students. No registration is required.
Find out more here.
- Melina Pereira
- +61 3 9905 1853
- Monash University Accident Research Centre