Young Researchers Forum "Got PhD, What Next?"
- 8 September 2017 at 10:00 am
- G29/G30 New Horizons Centre, 20 Research Way
- Open to:
- All post-doctoral fellows, MSc and PhD students welcome
- Science; Seminars & Workshops
Young Researchers Forum brings together young researchers in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) fields. Co-hosted with ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies (FLEET) and Monash Centre for Atomically Thin Materials (MCATM), this Forum provides a vibrant location to network, discuss research ideas and practice professional skills.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE:
1. Exchange your research ideas
2. Enhance your scientific presentation skills
3. Expand your professional skills toolkit
4. Extend your professional network
Back by popular demand, this “Got PhD, What Next?” Forum will discuss various career options for STEM PhD graduates and ECRs. You will hear from academics, entrepreneurs, business development and research managers, who will share their career journeys and top tips on making the most of your PhD training.
Participants will have chance to ask our guest speakers the hard questions and advice during the panel discussions. All post-doctoral fellows, MSc and PhD students welcome
- Tich-Lam Nguyen
- 9905 9278
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies (FLEET)