COVID Safe Plan
- This COVID Safe Plan sets out the actions we are taking to protect our staff, students, visitors and wider campus communities, and our response to a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19) at Monash University.
- This plan demonstrates how we will meet all of the requirements set out by the Victorian Government, including ensuring:
- Physical distancing requirements are maintained, where practicable.
- No staff, student or member of our community attends our campuses if they’re feeling unwell and/or displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Staff, students and other community members are directed to get tested for COVID-19 if they’re feeling unwell, and do not re-enter the Monash or wider community until they have recovered and received a negative test result.
- Reporting of any positive COVID-19 cases within our community to the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and our community members.
- Hygiene, safety and security measures are maintained across our campuses, including distancing signage, the provision of hand sanitisers in all buildings and increased cleaning.
- Risk assessments are undertaken for cleaning and the potential closure of specific sites, if the need arises.