2019 MUARC Road Safety Management Leadership Program
- 24 June 2019 at 8:15 am – 28 June 2019 at 3:30 pm
- Monash Conference Centre, Level 7, 30 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Open to:
- Candidates will be in senior management positions in their respective organisations and either in leadership roles, or being developed for leadership responsibilities in the near future.
- Check event website for program fees
- Register here:
- Engineering; MUARC; Other events; Seminars & Workshops; General
The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) invites you to participate in the innovative MUARC Road Safety Management Leadership Program.
The program is designed to develop and nurture leaders tasked with achieving improvements in road safety performance over the coming decades. The program content addresses road safety leadership and management challenges faced in Australia and internationally, in responding to circumstances that apply in high, low and middle income countries.
The course will be facilitated by Mr Eric Howard, Global Road Safety Advisor at MUARC, and delivered by expert Senior Faculty members at MUARC and partner institutions, together with internationally experienced road safety practitioners.
The extensive program incorporates formal presentations, interactive case studies, group work and panel discussions, conducted over five days.
- Lesley Rees
- +61 3 9905 4020
- Monash University Accident Research Centre