8th International Symposium on Naturalistic Driving Research (NDRS 2019)
- 13 August 2019 at 9:00 am – 14 August 2019 at 5:10 pm
- Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson Street, Carlton
- Open to:
- Refer to website
- Register here:
- Engineering; Information Technology; Law; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; MUARC; Public lectures; Seminars & Workshops; General
The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) invites you to join us for the 8th International Symposium on Naturalistic Driving Research (NDRS 2019) on August 13-14, 2019.
In partnership with the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute (VTTI), MUARC is excited to bring this two-day conference to Australia for the first time.
The conference will provide a special opportunity to hear and interact with international researchers at the forefront of leading-edge naturalistic driving studies, with research topics including:
- International comparisons
- Road user behaviour (e.g., distraction, fatigue, aggression, alcohol and speeding)
- Truck and bus
- Vehicle automation
- Safety devices and techniques that enhance driver performance
- Roadway environment and infrastructure-based safety systems
- Safe mobility for vulnerable road users
- Naturalistic driving methods
Registration will cover:
- Symposium on August 13-14, 2019.
- Evening reception and evening tour of the Transport Accident Commission's 'Road to Zero: Road Safety Experience' at Melbourne Museum on Tuesday 13 August, 2019.
- Refreshments (morning and afternoon tea) and lunch on both Tuesday 13 August and Wednesday 14 August.
For all details on NDRS 2019, please visit our website.
- Bronte Thomas
- +61 3 9905 4371
- Monash University Accident Research Centre