Australian Breast Device Registry Public Seminar: Device, Data and Decision-Making
- 6 December 2017 at 1:00 pm – 6 December 2017 at 4:00 pm
- Conference Room 1, Ground Floor, 553 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
- Open to:
- Register here:
- Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Public lectures; Seminars & Workshops
Expert presenters at the Device, Data and Decision-making Seminar provide unique insight into the issues surrounding medical device registries for those working in research, the health sector and government agencies.
Hosted by the Australian Breast Device Registry, guest speakers include:
- Prof Art Sedrakyan, who leads a number of international efforts including the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Medical Device Epidemiology (MDEpiNet) Science and Infrastructure Center.
- Prof Tim Greenaway is Chief Medical Adviser of the Federal Government’s Health Products Regulation Group and former President of the Australian Medical Association Tasmania.
- Dr Neil Soderlund has worked on >80 projects in healthcare strategy, data analytics and informatics. While a partner at the Boston Consulting Group he helped set up the International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM).
- Mr George Savvides has more than 20 years experience as a CEO of Australian healthcare companies. He is a Partner of consulting firm Sodia and former CEO of Medibank Private.
- +61 3 9903 0205
- Australian Breast Device Registry (ABDR)