BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- 1 October 2018 at 12:00 am – 18 February 2019 at 12:00 am
- Open to:
The BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration is a highly sought after qualification designed to reflect the roles of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts.
Employability skills include communication, teamwork, problem solving, initiative and enterprise, planning and organising, self-management, learning and technology.After graduation you may seek employment in a range of financial services sectors.
This course provides students with theoretical and practical skills and knowledge in business administration leading to job roles such as:
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Clerk* Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator
- Monash Training and Professional Development