MCATM YouR Forum - Career Branding
- 6 October 2016 at 10:00 am – 6 October 2016 at 5:30 pm
- G29/G30 New Horizons Centre, 20 Research Way
- Monash Clayton
- Open to:
- Post-doctoral fellows, MSc and PhD students in STEM
- Register here:
- Seminars & Workshops
MCATM Young Researchers Forum brings together young researchers in the 2D and atomically thin materials areas. The Forum provides a vibrant location to network, discuss research ideas and practice professional skills.
We extend the invitation to post-doctoral fellows, MSc and PhD students in STEM to enjoy the scientific, cultural and social experiences offered by MCATM YouR Forum.
Why you should be there:
- Exchange your research ideas
- Enhance your scientific presentation skills
- Expand your professional skills toolkit
- Extend your professional network
The program for this upcoming forum "Career Branding" will contain both short research presentations from MCATM members and a professional development workshop on how to pitch, CV writing and utilising social media to brand yourself for your ideal career.
- Tich-Lam Nguyen
- +61 3 9905 9278
- Monash Centre for Atomically Thin Materials