Mediation: Saving Your Small Business, a panel discussion
- 15 November 2016 at 5:30 pm – 15 November 2016 at 7:00 pm
- Monash University Law Chambers, 555 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Open to:
- Register here:
Join us at this free public event to learn more about how mediation can save your small business.
Monash Law School's Australian Centre for Justice Innovation (ACJI) has partnered with Monash Business School to host a panel discussion with leading experts: Professor Anne Lytle, (Monash Business School), Ms Anne Sutherland-Kelly, (ACJI/Monash Law School) and special guests from the Office of the Victorian Small Business Commissioner, Ms Anna McRae-Anderson and Mr Mark Schramm. The event will be chaired by ACJI's Dr Paula Gerber, Co-Director.
Disputes for small businesses can be costly, stressful and time consuming. Mediation can be the 'life saver' because:
* It enables parties to focus on what is important to them
* It can retain and even enhance business relationships
* The parties are the decision makers and retain control of the outcome
* The process is faster, less costly, and more flexible compared to litigation
This dynamic panel will discuss how using Mediation can achieve these outcomes for your small business.
No small business can afford to miss this priceless opportunity.
- Nina Massara
- +61 3 9903 8525
- Australian Centre for Justice Innovation