Nursing Emergency eXternal Trauma Program
- 7 April 2017 at 7:45 am – 7 April 2017 at 5:00 pm
- Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct, 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne
- Open to:
- Registered nurses with any amount of emergency experience, Registered nurse who cares for trauma presentations to their hospital, Registered nurses who may receive a major trauma patient at their workplace and who provides clinical care, Clinical nurses who care for traumatic presentations.
- $250.00 (exc GST)
- Medicine, Nursing, Health Science
This course is designed for nurses who may be responsible for the initial management of people who have suffered significant injury and who present to their health care facility for immediate assistance.
- Jessica Callaghan
- +61 3 9903 0305
- The Alfred Emergency & Trauma Centre, Monash University