Research seminar: Getting clinically-focused research happening in a busy clinical world
- 10 November 2017 at 12:00 am
- Monash Health Translational Precinct, Transnational Research Centre, Level 2, Seminar Room 1
- Monash Health
- Open to:
- Monash staff
- Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Seminars & Workshops; General
Monash Health Translational Precinct - Monash University Collaborative Research Day
- Friday 10 November 2017
- Two sessions are available (9am – 12:30 or 1pm – 4:30)
National and International research experts will provide content-rich knowledge and do-able strategies showing how to move clinical research from ‘good idea’ to ‘making a difference’.
Key Speakers: Prof Christine East, Prof Carolina Weller, Prof Philip Darbyshire, Prof Ruth Endacotts
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation detailing the 3.5 hours of Continuing Professional Development.
More details and full programs can be accessed via 2017 Monash Nursing & Midwifery Research Seminar.
- Monash Nursing & Midwifery Research Office
- +61 3 9904 4378
- Monash Nursing & Midwifery