Research Training Showcase
- 13 October 2018 at 6:30 pm – 13 October 2018 at 8:30 pm
- S4 Lecture theatre, 16 Rainforest Walk
- Clayton campus
- Open to:
- Anyone interested in completing undergraduate or postgraduate research at the Monash BDI.
- Future student events; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Seminars & Workshops; Student matters
Behind every treatment that improves human health is a story of discovery
At the Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute (BDI) we are making the research discoveries that will relieve the future burden of disease. Join us and help make the next big discovery.
Find out how you can help tackle global health issues through research. Hear directly from the Director of the Monash BDI, Professor John Carroll, and from our research students. You'll also have the chance to meet many of the institutes' researchers.
Our research training opportunities include:
- Research in action units
- Summer and Winter research scholarships
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Master of Biomedical Health Science
- Natalie Seng
- +61 3 9905 8635
- Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute