Tech Things Seriously!
- 16 December 2017 at 8:00 am – 16 December 2017 at 2:00 pm
- Room 6214
- Monash University Malaysia
- Open to:
The Monash Malaysia Business Alumni Chapter (MMBAC) will be hosting "Tech Things Seriously!", an interactive platform for discussion between participants and esteemed speakers from key industries, about digital disruption.
We will be tech-ing things to the next level, by having a mini case study in between 2 panel sessions, for participants to work on real life cases around the theme of digital disruption and technological change in the industry - ideating and sharing outcomes that will be discussed with the panellists.
Here's what we aim to achieve at the forum:
- Instill a sense of urgency for participants to be prepared for the Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0)
- Explore Malaysia’s readiness for IR 4.0 from the perspectives of the Government, Industry, and Individuals
- Demystify IR 4.0 and its effects on society at large
- Share pragmatic and actionable insights for individuals to equip themselves
Join us on the 16th December 2017 at Monash University Malaysia, to gain new insights, share your perspectives, and for great networking opportunities over lunch - sponsored by Maybank!
This event is open to public, and is free of charge. Registration closes on 9 December 2017.
- Sherniera Iman