The 'expert' expert witness
- 2 August 2017 at 5:00 am – 2 August 2017 at 5:00 pm
- Monash University Law Chambers
- 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
- Open to:
- All professionals whose expertise is called on in court or who provide expert opinion and reports.
- From $702
- Register here:
- Alumni; Art, Design and Architecture; Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Faculty of Arts; Information Technology; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; MUARC; Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science; Science; Seminars & Workshops
Giving evidence in court? Learn from the expert.
If you're one of the increasing number of professionals whose expertise is called on in court, this learning opportunity is not to be missed.
Led by Professor George Hampel AM QC, former Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria, this interactive workshop will equip you with the knowledge you need to give expert evidence with confidence.
With over 40 years' experience as a barrister, judge and expert witness educator, Professor Hampel draws upon a lifetime of real cases and legal experience to deliver an engaging learning experience.
Become an expert at giving expert evidence.
As technology continues to develop rapidly, courts are becoming more reliant on expert evidence. Developments in forensic evidence have necessitated new rules and practices which must be observed.
What do recent participants say...
"The workshop delivers a high standard of knowledge and skills acquisition taught by a distinguished practitioner and educator in the law, in keeping with one of Australia’s leading universities and law schools."
"Professor Hampel is a master of his subject with a distinguished career as judge and educator, and ensures the expert witness leaves the class with the knowledge, skills and confidence to their very best in court."
“This is a course that all professionals from any walk of life ought to attend. It was very useful and taught by a fascinating and highly knowledgeable presenter with real world experience."
- Nina Massara
- Faculty of Law