The Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MIPS) Science is Art Exhibition - Award Evening
- 16 October 2017 at 12:00 am
- Cossar Hall, 381 Royal Pde, Parkville
- The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Parkville Campus
- Open to:
- Interested Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Alumni, Senior Pharmacists' Network Alumni
- Alumni; Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science
What is it?
We often capture beautiful images while conducting scientific research. This competition aims to identify the most stunning and inspiring images captured by MIPS scientists. Images from finalists will be printed and exhibited on campus, including at the MIPS Science is Art Exhibition from Nov 1st-2nd 2017.
Prizes will be awarded at a cocktail evening on Nov 1st.WHY do this? To share our stories of exploration and discovery with the MIPS community.
Who can enter?
All MIPS staff and students can submit entries. Maximum of two entries per person.
What to enter?
There will be two categories of entry:
1.Publication style two dimensional images. Finalists will be printed on canvas (1x1m or 1x0.75m)
2.Open entries of any kind. There is no limit on type of image or subject matter. Think photos, microscopy, chemical structures etc
Peter Doherty, Nobel prize winning scientist
John McGhee, UNSW Art
Jon Tarry, Artist
- Vanalysa LY
- +61 9903 9220
- Organising Committee Natalie Trevaskis Karen McConalogue Cameron Nowell Angus Johnston Elva Zhao Shaz Sivanesan