The Ritchie Centre Colloquium 2017
- 5 October 2017 at 12:00 am – 6 October 2017 at 12:00 am
- Translational Research Facility
- Monash Medical Centre, Clayton
- Open to:
- $150.00 for 2 full days or $100 for one day only
- Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Seminars & Workshops
Monash University, in collaboration with the Hudson Institute of Medical Research is proud to inform you that registrations are now open for the annual Ritchie Centre Colloquium.
The Colloquium, entitled ‘New Directions in Endometriosis & Women’s Health’, will explore innovative research in endometriosis and women’s health, with presentations from leading Australian and international experts in the field.
Thursday, October 5 will focus on world-leading endometriosis research and Friday, October 6 will feature research from scientists in women’s health areas including infertility, pregnancy conditions, gynaecological cancers and pelvic organ prolapse. The Ritchie Centre aims to improve the health of women and children through innovative research that informs better healthcare.
- Caroline Menara or Lisieux Jones
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8572 2877 or 9594 5145
- Hudson Institute