Wound Seminar | A call to action: Translating research to improve chronic wound outcomes
- 27 March 2018 at 8:30 am – 27 March 2018 at 3:30 pm
- Monash University, Clayton Campus, 21 Chancellors Walk, Level 1, Banquet Room
- Clayton Campus
- Open to:
- $50 - $220
- Conferences & Exhibitions; Information Technology; Medicine, Nursing, Health Science; Seminars & Workshops
About the event
The burden of chronic wounds in Australia continues to grow. The personal and financial impact on patients, carers and health service organisations can be minimised by translating novel research findings into clinical care. The speakers will give an overview of how to optimise management to improve the quality of care for people suffering with pressure injury and venous leg ulcers (VLU).
Come and hear from national and international leaders about the latest innovative research to help you optimise patient outcomes and decrease costs in your organisation.
Register by Monday 26 February 2018 to take advantage of early bird rates!
- Novel and innovative interventions to improve VLU healing and decrease recurrence
- Pressure injury mortality amongst nursing home residents
- Pressure injury prevention in clinical care: Three things that will make a difference
- Clinical judgements and decision making for VLU
- Aspirin in VLU (ASPiVLU) clinical trial recruitment update
- Exercise interventions to improve VLU healing outcomes for adults
- Effects of nutrition in VLU healing
For full details of the event including our program, list of speakers and their biography, visit our webpage.
Who should attend
- Professionals, researchers, industry partners and policy makers
- All those interested in improving the quality of care and healing outcomes for people with chronic wounds
- Monash Nursing & Midwifery Research Office
- +61 3 9904 4378