How to join

To be part of a non-residential college you can apply for membership. If selected, you'll be granted membership in one of the colleges on your home campus (Caulfield, Clayton, Parkville or Peninsula).


Membership is open to current Monash students, who:

  • have a home campus at Caulfield, Clayton, Parkville or Peninsula
  • are enrolled for a full academic year (not taking intermission or study abroad)
  • are studying on-campus.

Apply for membership

Apply for college membership with a college on your campus.

You may be interested in becoming a college adviser if you're in your second year at Monash or higher.