Our commitment to members
Monash Non-Residential Colleges provide a great way to enhance your Monash experience if you don’t live on-campus.
We are committed to providing our members with:
- social structures and support to enhance your sense of belonging
- opportunities to engage and connect with fellow students on a regular basis
- social, cultural and sporting events
- the opportunity to become a college adviser and develop leadership and mentoring skills through comprehensive, structured training programs
- a strong collegial identity for each college
- leadership and mentoring from:
- college advisers (senior students)
- college co-ordinators
- college heads and deputy heads.
We measure the experience and satisfaction of college members and advisers through a variety of means, including:
- annual surveys
- focus groups
- end of year interviews
- attendance at events.