After completing my honours in Immunology and Pathology, I worked as a Medical Scientist in diagnostic laboratories within public and private health services. While working at the Royal Melbourne Hospital diagnostic Microbiology lab, I developed a keen interest in workplace safety and took on a safety portfolio.
After gaining a formal qualification in OHS, I transitioned into a full-time safety role at St Vincent’s Public Hospital consulting on all matters relating to Health and Safety.
My analytical and problem solving skills have enabled me to provide practical advice and influence positive safety outcomes in diverse and complex work environments.
I look forward to building strong professional relationships and working collaboratively with stakeholders at Monash University to improve workplace safety.
- Dual Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety and Quality Auditing. Swinburne University of Technology
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment. Monash University.
- Bachelor of Science – Immunology & Pathology (Hons). Monash University.
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Science (Microbiology Major). Latrobe University
- Safety in Laboratories - RMIT
- Health & Safety Representative 5-day OHS course
Interests & Expertise:
- Hazardous Manual Handling
- Ergonomics and Task Design
- Chemical Management
- Incident Investigation