Vice-Chancellor's Excellence Awards for OHS
Applications are now open to Monash University staff for the "Vice-Chancellor's Excellence Awards for OHS".
For the first time, this year the Awards will be integrated with the University’s Vice-Chancellor’s Staff Awards, managed by Talent and Leadership Development.
As in previous years, the OHS Awards will be awarded to both a team and an individual who can demonstrate that they have implemented innovative and exciting ideas in Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing at Monash University.
Additionally, this year there will be a new Award in memory of our much loved, admired, talented, and missed colleague, Helen Powell, Occupational Health Nurse Consultant. This Award will be presented to a successful applicant who meets the criteria in the category of occupational health.
Your application must include supporting evidence to demonstrate innovation in one or more of the following:
- The successful implementation of an innovative occupational health and/or safety strategy or program that has resulted in improvements within your work area;
- An occupational health and/or safety initiative that has resulted in a significant reduction in incident/injury rates;
- The fostering of a positive occupational health and/or safety culture;
- The promotion of an occupational health and/or safety initiative in your workplace.
- A link to the Nomination form can be found here.
Nominations will close on the 10th November 2020.