7th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit
The Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces is proud to announce that it will be hosting its 7th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit in partnership with Monash University from the 31 October to 1 November.
This is the first time the event will be hosted on Australian soil and will provide a unique and exciting opportunity to join with world experts and thought leaders in exploring the future of health and wellbeing in workplaces across the world.
The Summit will showcase exciting developments including:
- world’s healthiest workplaces
- best international health and wellbeing programs and
- latest trends across the globe
There will also be an opportunity to gain some great tips for creating successful health and wellbeing programs in your workplace while meeting key stakeholders and other professionals from organisations around the world
Summit themes will include:
- Advancing Mental Health in the Workplace
- SMEs – Maximizing Employee Performance
- Generating Metrics for Health & Wellbeing at Work
- Investing in Human Capital
- Advances in Health and Safety
- Awards Finalist Presentation
To Register: For more information and to register, click here.Early Bird closes on 31st of August
The Summit will be preceded by the 4th Roundtable of the Global Alliance for Healthy Workplaces (invitation only) and a Capacity Building Seminar on “How to Create a Healthy Workplace” in partnership with the International Association for Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP), both on the 30th October.
This is a not to be missed opportunity to learn and engage with the world's best in the area of health and wellbeing.