Mental Health Services for Staff
Monash provides a range of services, programs and resources to support and promote staff mental health.
Services and programs
- Contacts for concerning behaviour (pdf 135kb)
- Counselling service: free, professional and confidential service. Individual appointments and group programs.
- Employee Assistance Program: for staff with work-related, personal or health problems.
- Manager Assist Program: a phone consulting service providing practical advice and support to supervisors and managers.
- Meditation classes and resources
- Mental Health Awareness training: 2.5hr introductory mental health seminar for staff and students groups
- Mental Health First Aid training: learn how to help someone with a mental health problem before professional help is sought.
- Mindfulness at Monash.
- Mindfulness meditation: free weekly classes. Beginners welcome.
- Online mental health resources
- R U OK? Day events
- SafeTalk - suicide awareness training