Occupational Health concerns the prevention of illness/disease and promotion of wellness in the workplace.
The Occupational Health Team at Monash provides specialist services on a wide range of work related health issues, which cover risks in the workplace effecting work on health and health on work.
Resources & Documents:
- Alcohol Risk Management Procedure
- Animal - working with
- Australian Bat Lyssavirus
- Defibrillator Locations
- Ergonomics and Computer Use
- Flu Vaccinations for Staff
- First Aid
- Health Surveillance
- Medical appointments on campus (University Health Service)
- Occupational Noise Exposure and Control
- Needle Stick Injuries
- Pregnancy at Work
- Protecting Unborn and Breast-Fed Children from Hazards
Click here to view latest news.