Get Active: Sport and Exercise at Monash
Regular exercise keeps your body and mind in top shape. There are plenty of options for staff to get active before and after work and at lunchtimes. Exercise with colleagues or your friends and family.
- 10,000 Steps Challenge: form a team and take the challenge to walk 10,000 steps each day.
- Court hire: tennis, badminton, squash, basketball and table tennis.
- Cycling groups: train for Around the Bay in a Day.
- Fitness Connect : a service for finding staff to join you in exercise and sport.
- Monash Walk and Fun Run : A twice yearly 3km walk/5km run on campus event for staff and students.
- Group fitness classes: cycling, yoga, pilates, aerobics and more.
- Monash Sport memberships: a range of membership options available to Monash staff.
- Social sport competitions: indoor soccer, netball, basketball.
- Sports clubs: aikido, handball, lacrosse, triathlon and many more.
- Staff Wellbeing and Activity Program - SWAP : bringing physical activity to your office.
- Swimming: swimming lessons, lap lanes, women's programs.
- TeamMONASH: Monash community teams taking part in key local and international events.