Caulfield Health and Wellbeing Programs
Monash University is committed in providing a workplace environment that promotes and supports positive health and wellbeing for all staff.
Throughout the year, a range of activities will be available to staff. The current programs are now available:
Staff Wellbeing Activity Program (SWAP)
|Event||SWAP ID||Class Day||Full Dates||Time||Duration (weeks)||Location|
No class 24th February
No class on 13th of April
|12:15-1:00||10 weeks||Group Fitness Studio, Monash Sport|
No class 25th of February
No class on the 17th of March
No class 14th April
|12:15-1:00||9 weeks||Group Fitness Studio, Monash Sport|
No class 26th of February
Chisholm Hall, Monash Sport
No class 28th of February
No class 3 and 10th of April
|12:15-1:00||8 weeks||Group Fitness Studio, Monash Sport|
- $88 per 8 week program
- $99 per 9 week program
- $110 per 10 week program
- $121 per 11 week program
To attend one of the above classes please follow the process below:
- Visit the Monash Shop and log in by clicking on the top right hand corner with your authcate
- Search for your relevant class(es) by entering the SWAP ID in the search bar at the top or clicking under the Health and Wellbeing tiles.
- Once you find your product, complete the pre-exercise health screen form (which will open in a new tab) and tick the checkbox option once completed.
- Add the item(s) into your cart and proceed to payment (by clicking the trolley item). Each individual attending for the program must pay for themselves. Payments should not be made by others on behalf of someone else.
- If your faculty or division subsidises these program, please insert the voucher code on the second page before proceeding to make payment. Under no circumstances are payments to be made by cost centre and fund. All payments need be made via credit card, debit card or paypal only.
Please note: Faculty subsidies are available, please speak with your department and faculty administrators before making payment.
Please note that registration/payment for classes close three business days before the class starts. Please also note that attendance will not be permitted without payment.
Any questions on the above programs, please contact email@example.com
Mental Health and Mindfulness
The below programs are free to attend however registration is essential and a commitment to attend all weeks (if applicable) of the program is required
|Event||Class Day||Full Dates||Time||Location||Registration|
|Mindfulness for Stress and Mental Health||Tuesday||25/02/2020||12:15-1:15||Zoom||Register|
|Simple strategies for better sleep||Tuesday||03/03/2020||12:15-1:15||HB39||Register|
|Mindfulness for productivity, efficiency and sustainable performance||Tuesday||21/04/2020||12:15-1:00||HB39||Register|
B166 Spiritual Room, University Health Service, Building B
|Registration not applicable, walk-ins accepted|