Caulfield Health and Wellbeing Programs
Monash University is committed in providing a workplace environment that promotes and supports positive health and wellbeing for all staff.
Throughout the year, a range of activities will be available to staff. Staff participation is encouraged.The current programs are now available:
Staff Wellbeing Activity Program (SWAP) Classes
Please note that this is a limited timetable for the Summer period and more classes will become available after this program concludes
|Event||SWAP ID||Class Day||Full Dates||Time||Duration (weeks)||Location|
No class on 28th of January
No class on 4th of Feb
11, 18 February
|12:15-1:00||4 weeks||Group Fitness Studio, Monash Sport|
Chisholm Hall, Monash Sport
|High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)||162019||11/01/2019||11,18,25
|1:10-1:55||6 weeks||Group Fitness Studio, Monash Sport|
- $44 per 4 week program
- $66 per 6 week program
To attend one of the above classes please follow the process below:
Watch the tutorial video here prior to following the below steps to see the new changes
- Visit the Monash Shop and log in by clicking on the top right hand corner with your authcate
- Search for your relevant class(es) by entering the SWAP ID in the search bar at the top or clicking under the Health and Wellbeing tiles.
- Once you find your product, complete the pre-exercise health screen form (which will open in a new tab) and tick the checkbox option once completed.
- Add the item(s) into your cart and proceed to payment (by clicking the trolley item)
- If your faculty or division subsidises these program, please insert the voucher code on the second page before proceeding to make payment
Please note: Faculty subsidies are available, please speak with your department and faculty administrators before making payment.
Please note that registration/payment for classes must be made three business days before the class commences. Please also note that attendance will not be permitted without payment.