Emergency and Fire Safety
333 Emergency Procedure
333 Emergency Booklets
- Emergency Procedures Caufield Campus
- Emergency Procedures Clayton Campus
- Emergency Procedures Parkville Campus
- Emergency Procedures Peninsula Campus
- Emergency Procedures Prato Campus
- Emergency Procedures Sunway Malaysia Campus
- Emergency Response Plan template
- EWIS Instructions
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEP)
- Provision of Emergency Communication Systems Procedures
- Quick Guide to Emergency Evacuation Report in SARAH
- Warden Actions Cards
Monash University Hazard Alerts can be found here.
The Record of Building Evacuation forms have been phased out. Please use the online form in SARAH under the Checklists & Inspections module. If you do not have access to this module please contact your OHS Consultant or Advisor.
To organise safety equipment for your Building or Floor Wardens, you will need to firstly complete the online "Request for Safety Equipment" form and once you have received the equipment, you will need to also complete and submit the online "Receipt of Safety Equipment" form.
For completing the Request for Safety Equipment form, follow the instructions below:
- Select the option as shown below.
- You can either submit on behalf of yourself or someone else. If someone else, you will need to enter their Monash University email address.
- When asked to select the relevant option that your submission relates to, type in 'emergency' in the search box and select the option as highlighted below. Then click on the blue tick (top) to accept your selection and return to the form.
- In the box that states "What is your query or feedback?" you must provide a brief description, e.g. require vest and EWIS key
- Enter the number of vests or keys required.
- Click 'Submit' and your request will be actioned by your OHS Consultant/Advisor.
Receipt of Safety Equipment - to be completed & submitted upon receipt of safety equipment from OH&S.