Emergency and Fire Safety
Emergency Procedures Information
The Emergency Procedures can be accessed here.
Scan the following QR Code:
333 Emergency Booklets (Prato & Malaysia)
- Building Emergency Induction Checklist template (pdf); Building Emergency Induction Checklist template (docx)
- Emergency Response Plan template
- EWIS Panel Operation Guide
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEP)
- Provision of Emergency Communication Systems Procedures
- Submit an Emergency Building Evacuation Report in SARAH - Quick Guide
- Trial Evacuation Procedures
- Warden Actions Cards (under review)
Monash University Hazard Alerts can be found here.
The Record of Building Evacuation forms have been phased out. Please use the online form in SARAH under the Checklists & Inspections module. If you do not have access to this module please contact your OHS Consultant or Advisor.
To organise safety equipment for your Building or Floor Wardens, you will need to firstly complete the online request via the "HSW Help and Feedback Form".
Once you have received the equipment, you will need to also complete and submit the online "Receipt of Safety Equipment" form.
For completing the Request for Safety Equipment form, follow the instructions below:
- Select the option as shown below.
- You can either submit on behalf of yourself or someone else. If someone else, you will need to enter their Monash University email address.
- When asked to select the relevant option that your submission relates to, type in 'emergency' in the search box and select the option as highlighted below. Then click on the blue tick (top) to accept your selection and return to the form.
- In the box that states "What is your query or feedback?" you must provide a brief description, e.g. require vest and EWIS key
- Enter the number of vests or keys required.
- Click 'Submit' and your request will be actioned by your OHS Consultant/Advisor.
Receipt of Safety Equipment - to be completed & submitted upon receipt of safety equipment from OH&S.