Changes to casual parking on campus
Monash University has a new parking provider - CellOPark Australia. Please download the CellOPark app and register an account for casual parking.
There are two ways to pay for your parking: Pay-by-App or Pay-by-Plate.
Watch CasualParking@Monash to find out how to pay for parking at Monash.
The easiest way to pay for parking is to use the CellOPark app.
Refer to the CellOPark Guide which explains how to register on the app and start and stop your parking sessions. To get started you need to do the following:
- Download the CellOPark app from the App Store or Google Play store on your smartphone to register or register online at www.cellopark.com.au. You can also call (03) 9111 1799 for assistance in registering your CellOPark account
- Once you have registered, select your vehicle registration number and your parking zone then press START. A list of the parking zones is available here.
- Remember to press STOP when you leave to only pay for the time you park.
Tips for success
Please make sure to enter your registration number accurately, including the number "0" and letter "O", and the number "1" and the letter "I" as these are commonly entered incorrectly.
Stopping your session is important for 24 hour parking locations, such as the multi-level car park at Caulfield and Level 5, 211 Wellington Road, where you will be charged the daily rate if you forget to press stop before you leave the car park.
Our new parking meters are cashless and accept credit, debit or pre-paid Visa card only.
You do not need to display a ticket on your dashboard
- Enter your vehicle registration number at the parking meter.
- Select card payment and the amount of time you wish to park. Press OK to confirm.
- Tap or insert your credit, debit or pre-paid Visa card.
- When prompted by the meter "Do you want a receipt?" select "Yes".
- Take a photo or take note of the 4-digit code on the meter.
- Go to the website my-receipt.com.
- Follow the steps and your tax receipt will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions please contact the Buildings and Property Help Desk on 9902 0222.
For more information see Visitor parking.
This page was last updated 01 Dec 2020.