Top ten reasons to complete your ITP at Monash
The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences has offered the Pharmacy Internship Training Program for over 10 years and is recognised as one of the leading pharmacy educators in Australia. There are plenty of other reasons to study with us, have a read and take your pick.
- Our program is embedded in the prestigious Monash University Graduate Certificate of Pharmacy Practice enabling you to do your ITP and gain credit towards a University postgraduate degree at the same time.
- CSP and HECS are available, enabling course fees to be deferred.
- You will receive exceptional preparation for the Australian Pharmacy Council and Pharmacy Board of Australia exams and for independent practice.
- A combination of online and face to face learning offers flexibility and increased access for everyone including rural interns and interns working in isolation.
- Our program is designed to ensure all interns are supported throughout the entire period of supervised practice. Each intern is important to us and a feature of our program is our focus on student well-being.
- Our program is taught by more than 70 experienced and highly competent practising pharmacists and ongoing contact is provided via our online discussion forums.
- The program is designed for, and well supported by, interns and preceptors working in all practice settings with an equal mix of hospital and community based interns.
- Students can choose from a wide range of university electives drawn from pharmacy practice, clinical pharmacy, wound care or from other Monash University Faculties including the Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Our Graduate Certificate of Pharmacy Practice is the only graduate certificate which can earn you credit towards Monash University master's qualifications including the Master of Clinical Pharmacy. A master's degree is rapidly becoming the international benchmark for pharmacists wanting to advance their practice and further their career.
- We are at the forefront of pharmacy practice research, and focus on providing the education and skills required for current and future models of practice in all practice settings
Learn more about our Internship Training Program.
Learn more about the Graduate Certificate in Pharmacy Practice (Internship).