Change your enrolment

You can use the Web Enrolment System (WES) to add or discontinue most units.

If you're unable to enrol into or discontinue from a unit in WES, please contact the Postgraduate Coursework Office.

Adding units

Pharmacy and wound care graduate coursework units can only be added online via WES up until the Friday before the commencement of the semester in which the unit is offered.

Only in exceptional circumstances, and with faculty approval, can you add a unit after this time.

Discontinuing from units

It's important to check the census and penalty dates for your teaching period before dropping a unit, or you may face academic and financial penalties. These include having a fail recorded on your academic record and incurring fees or a loan debt.

If you are enrolled in PHR5061 Applied pharmacy practice 1 and PHR5062 Applied pharmacy practice 2, you should refer to the non-standard unit discontinuation dates for information on discontinuation dates as these units are not offered in standard teaching periods.

Study load and time limits

For information on time limits to finish your course, see study load.

Related information