To continue coursework studies in the next academic year, you need to:
- Choose units that comply with your course requirements
- Re-enrol via WES. You must:
- Enrol in units for both semesters (core and elective) or
- Enrol in units in one semester (core and/or elective) and apply for intermission in the other or
- Apply for intermission for both semesters
|8 October to 28 November 2018||Re-enrolment period for 2019 academic year|
|29 November to 7 December 2018||Late re-enrolment period; late fee applies.|
|After 7 December 2018||
Applications for re-enrolment will be considered based on places available.|
To apply for re-enrolment contact the Postgraduate Coursework Office via email.
If you are permitted to re-enrol, the late fee will apply.
Failure to re-enrol in a timely manner will result in a $325 late fee.