To continue coursework studies in the next academic year, you need to:
- Choose units that comply with your course requirements
- Re-enrol via WES. You must:
- Enrol in units for both semesters; or
- Apply for intermission in one semester and enrol in unit(s) in the other semester; or
- Apply for intermission for both semesters.
|14 October to 27 November 2019||Re-enrolment period for 2020 academic year|
|28 November to 13 December 2019||Late re-enrolment period; late fee applies.|
|After 13 December 2019||
Applications for re-enrolment will be considered based on places available.|
To apply for re-enrolment contact the Postgraduate Coursework Office via email.
If you are permitted to re-enrol, the late fee will apply.
Failure to re-enrol in a timely manner will result in a $325 late fee.
Detailed information on re-enrolment is available here.