During the re-enrolment period:
- you should refer to the archived Handbook for the year in which you started your course for information on course requirements;
- refer to the 2021 unit offering list to find out what units will be offered and when they will be offered;
- plan your unit enrolment to ensure that you complete your course in a timely manner within 5 years;
- use the Web Enrolment System (WES) to enrol into units of study in both semesters in 2021.
If you are planning to exit the course early with an alternative award, either at the end of semester two 2020 or semester 1 2021, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you would like to exit the course with an alternative award prior to re-enrolment.
You are strongly encouraged to complete and submit the Master of Wound Care Progression Planning form prior to or at the beginning of the re-enrolment period so that a personalised course plan can be provided to you.
Please note that each 6 credit point unit you enrol in will require on average 10-12 hours of scheduled activities (eg teacher directed learning, reading time, participation in online discussions or discussion groups, research and preparation for assignments) per week.
You may exit the Master of Wound Care early and apply to graduate with one of the following awards, provided you have satisfied the requirements for that award during your enrolment in the course:
- Graduate Certificate of Wound Care after successful completion of Part A (24 points of study)
- Graduate Diploma of Wound Care after successful completion of Part A and Part B (48 points of study).
If you would like to exit your course early with an alternative award, during your final semester of enrolment, you must email email@example.com to confirm that you would like to exit the course with an alternative award.