Exchange in the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science students have the opportunity to undertake an exchange to a Monash partner institution in their second or third year of study.
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science exchange: Eligibility criteria
All students applying for exchange must meet the university-wide eligibility criteria for exchanges as well as the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' criteria, as specified below:
- Students must have an average of at least 70% across all completed units.
- Students can go on exchange for one or two semesters in second year or third year.
- Students must study units that are equivalent of units offered in the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science. It is a student's responsibility to investigate possible units and present a course plan which satisfies the course requirements that results in a manageable course map.
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science exchange: Procedures
- Ensure you meet the university-wide eligibility criteria for international exchanges as well as the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' eligibility criteria, as above.
- Find possible partner institutions that have pharmaceutical science programs and suitable units available.
- Review the financial information section of the Monash Abroad website.
- Go to How to Apply for step-by-step advice on the application process. Applications are made through the Monash Abroad portal.
- The Monash Abroad office selects students to go on the exchange program and notifies the students and faculty.
Exchange contact details
|Exchange Advisor (Academic Services Coordinator)||Ms Saskia Wetter|
|Medicinal Chemistry Major Coordinator for academic advice||Dr Ben Capuano|
|Formulation Science Major Coordinator for academic advice||Dr Laurence Orlando|