Summer Vacation Research Scholarships
Summer vacation research scholarships aim to provide students with experience in an area of research.
Scholarships are available for students enrolled in:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy: 2nd or 4th year
- (3rd year Pharmacy students should preferably apply for the Applied research project unit however may be considered for Summer Vac research scholarships if they miss out on an Applied Research project)
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science: 2nd year or 3rd year
Scholarship benefits include a stipend of $250 per week.
These scholarships will be undertaken at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University (Parkville Campus) in the research areas of:
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
- Drug Candidate Optimisation
- Medicine Use and Safety
- Drug Discovery Biology
Successful applicants will be notified of their individual arrangements.
How to apply
Refer to Coursework Scholarships for the application process, available projects and further information