Managing corporate data
The Records Management team can sentence corporate data with the intention of systematic and controlled destruction. We can work with corporate teams to assess both the risk and cost of holding vast amounts of unstructured data. High-value data can be identified, allowing it to be sentenced, stored and preserved accordingly. The process can also be applied to low-value data. The action of removing redundant corporate data in a documented and consistent manner, as well as legally identifying data for destruction aids Monash to excel in the corporate space.
Want more information?
Managing corporate data in Google
- Tips for moving documents from a file share (e.g. S:Drive) to Google Team Drive
- Tips to consider when setting up a new Google Team Drive
- KonMariTM your Google Drive
Managing corporate data in other enterprise systems
- Where is the best location for storing corporate data?
Records Management can help tailor this document to your area's needs.
- How to manage redundant, unstructured data
- How to title or tag documents consistently
- What records do I need to keep and for how long?
- What about TRIM?
Have you found corporate records that need to be captured in TRIM (Micro Focus Content Manager)?
Records Management can bulk register miscellaneous documents to TRIM on your behalf. This service is provided when there are more than 20 documents to be added to various TRIM files. Records can be any format (pdf, jpeg, doc etc.) and be going to any combination of files.
Contact us for more information.
GDPR (Privacy) tips
For further advice on any of the above topics contact us.